1. 4 Canadian beacon rounds, or turkey beacon slices
2. 2 ounce low fat shredded chedder cheese
3. 1 whole egg
4. 2 large sweet potatoes
5. green onion
6. optional garnishes
8. reduced sugar
10. avocado slices
How to prepare it
1. To 400F preheat an oven
2. Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven for approximately 35 minutes until soft, but still a little firm.
3. In order to make a hole for the egg, slice the sweet potatoes in half and carve out part of the inside.
4. Around the inside hole in the sweet potato, lay down the beacon.
5. At 400F bake these in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Place the egg whites in a bowl and then break the egg in the same bowl while the potatoes are cooking, mix well.
7. In a skillet sprayed with non - adhesive cooking spray, cook the egg mixture.
8. When done, spread the eggs on the potatoes
9. Season and garnish. Serve it immediately while it is still warm