Ingredients You Need
1. 3 large egg whites
2. 2 tablespoons shredded (scraped) smoked gouda cheese
3. 2 tablespoons water
4. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
5. 3 teaspoons chopped green onions
6. 1/2 chopped zucchini
7. 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
8. 2 teaspoons water
9. Cooking spray
10. 2/3 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
How To Prepare It
1. Over medium-high heat, heat a small saucepan
2. Coat pan with cooking pan
3. Add corn, zucchini, onions, and 1/8 teaspoon salt to pan; saute for 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Remove from heat
5. Over medium high heat, heat a 10 inch non-stick skillet ( frying pan).
6. Mix 1 / 8 teaspoon salt, water, pepper, egg whites, egg, whisk well.
7. Coat pan with cooking spray
8. Pour the egg mixture into pan, cook until edges begin to set ( approximately 2 minutes).
9. To allow uncooked egg mixture to come in contact with pan, gently lift the edges of omelet with a spatula.
10. Onto half of omelet, spoon corn mixture; sprinkle corn mixture with cheese.
11. Loosen omelet with a spatula, and fold in half over corn mixture
12. Cook for like 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
13. Then carefully slide omelet onto a plate.