1. 1 cup of chocolate, chopped
2. 1/4 cup (2 ounce) unsalted butter
3. Two cups of creamy peanut butter
4. 6 cups of rice krispies
5. 1 bag (10.5 -oz) miniature marshmallows
6. 4 cups of miniature peanut butter, quartered
Method of preparation
1. With cooking spray, prepare a 9 x 13 pan
2. Into a large mixing bowl, measure the cereal and set aside
3. In a medium frying pan over medium heat, melt the marshmallows and butter together.
4. Stirring well to evenly coat the cereal, pour the melted marshmallow mixture over it.
5. Add a small buttered piece of waxed paper, plastic wrap, small zip lock bag or the back of a spoon sprayed with a cooking spray to press evenly into the pan.
6. Melt the peanut butter over medium heat until thin in a small sauce pan.
7. Stirring gently to combine, pour over the quartered peanut butter cups.
8. Put over the delicacies then. Use the back of a spoon to spread the peanut butter over the krispies evenly.
9. Melt the chocolate (either in the microwave or over the stove) with frequent stirring.
10. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the mixture of peanut butter and place in the refrigerator before cutting and serving.
11. Store in an airtight container.
12. Alternatively: Stir the mixture of cereal and marshmallow as shown above and press into the pan. Melt together peanut butter and chocolate, frequently stirring until melted. Pour over the krispies and spread over them. Place in the fridge, then add more melted chocolate.