The Ingredients You Need
1. Small onion, chopped
2. 1/4 teaspoon salt
3. 3/4 cup cheese sauce, warmed
4. 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
5. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
6. 1/2 cup ketchup
7. 1/4 cup yellow mustard
8. 1 pound ground beef
9. 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen french fries
How To Prepare It
1. On banking sheet put the frozen french fries and bake as directed in the package.
2. Cook ground beef 6 to 8 minutes or until browned in a large saucepan (frying pan) over high heat. Dry off excess fat.
3. Add ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper ; mix well and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until heated.
4. Place the French fries on a large dish, spoon meat mixture over the fries, sprinkle with onion and pickles, and evenly sauce the cheese over everything.
Your cheese burger fries is ready you can serve immediately.