1. 3 teaspoons olive oil
2. 1 large red pepper, sliced
3. 1 small jar banana peppers
4. 1 envelope French onion soup mix
5. 1 package of polish sausage
6. 4-5 decent-sized potatoes
7. 1 large onion, sliced
How To Prepare It
1. Spray a large baking pot with an anti - stick cooking spray (make sure the side of the pot has a lip)
2. Slice sausages into rounds, approximately 1 / 5
3. Cut potatoes into pieces of 1/2
4. Slice the onion into strips and pepper
5. On the bank sheet, place all ingredients and drizzle oil over.
6. Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the mixture
7. Toss everything together with your hands to make sure everything is coated
8. Top with (if you like) sliced banana peppers.
9. Bake 400 degrees for about 30-35 minutes, until potatoes are tender.