The Ingredients You Need
1. Two cups of peanut butter
How To Make It
1. Mix two eggs and two cups of peanut butter
2. To make the batter smooth, use an electric mixer thereafter.
3. Take the mixed in your hand, roll it in your hands until it becomes a smooth and soft ping pong boll and place it on the baking tray with some baked paper.
4. To flatten the pong shaped cookies, use a fork.
5. Preheat the oven for 5 to 6 minutes, then place the cookies in the oven at 180-190 degrees Celsius for 10 to 20 minutes depending on the oven, or until the cookies are nice and firm.
6. You have to let them cool for about 10 minutes when you take them out. Because they'll harden when you let them cool.